Sunday, January 28, 2007

What am I looking for?

There is one good thing, I am really interested with it, looking for good future after several years later. I looked for strong and perfect colleges in somewhere, my country and some places in the world such as the United States. When I have found the college which is I am looking for, here in Texas, I just applied for it and then, came to Texas. The University of Texas at Arlington requires enough English to study in. In fact, I do not have the enough English to study in this college. Therefore, I study English in the ELI to learn and get good English to enter the college which is I choice.
There is a link between my looking for good future and study in a perfect college. If I have studied and get my bachelor’s degree in a perfect college with the major that I want to study, whenever I get back into my country, I am going to be offered from many big companies. I am going to have a good experience, even if the salary is not really greatly, I will be agreed because the experience that I am going to have will have me better offers whenever I apply for another job in another company such as big salary, high position, and many feature for me and my family. After that I will be successful and this is my target which is I am looking for.

No comments: