Sunday, January 28, 2007

About me

I’m Mohammed Alkhalifah, 19 years old. When I was born, my father liked to name me Mohammed. I have studied in Saudi Arabia for 12 years, beginning, intermediate, and high school. When I had reached age of 18 after graduating the high school, I became interested in studying in a good college majoring in something I am interested with. I like working really hard to get a good life in future, and I never give up if I have failed. One of my hobbies is discovering new software and trying to create new things in the computers. One of my hobbies also, watching movies on TV and in the theater. I am trying to acquire the English language as a second language. I want to study business in my college because I like the marketing and management and I want to be business administrator.

No comments: