Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A relationship for me

I have had a relation with a girl, and it is the most wonderful relation in whole of my life. I have met her in a school, and I was admirer when I looked to her style and her look. Then, I waited to get a chance to talk to her about myself and why am I wondered of her. Day after a day, I got it, and I met her in the university center during the lunch time. The most important we talked about is having a date as soon as we can. After that, I dated her in a coffee shop, and we had a romantic time. When I had the romantic time in the coffee shop, I became usually invite her to have main meal together, I invited her in Olive Garden restaurant twice. If I go to her house, I help her to study and teach her if she miss understand with any exercise. She still until now my best friend.

No comments: